Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
147. You are lost in a foreign country. You can’t find anyone who speaks English. How do you react, and how do you find your way?
The best thing to do in this situation is to stay calm and try and find some sort of communication balance / miming with a local for diections.
148. Make a scene with a character exhibiting really bad behaviour.
Kevin walked down the high street and decided to see how much he could get away with. He turns up his music to full blast and starts basic by picking his nose and having his tongue out. He then sees he isnt gettin any attention and goes up to a random woman and gives her a massive kiss and then walks away leaving her brethless and he decides to strip dow to his boxers and do a handstand and walk on his hands down the street.
149. What you used to do this but don’t any more
Write a diary – I used to write everyday but i decided to give up as i have outgrown it
150. The people who will live in your house after you move out
Will have a nice place and will wonder who lived here before
151. The corpse you saw in the undertakers window
Was very dead and had a lot of makeup on.
Categories: Question Roulette, Writing
Leave a Reply