Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
122. Write an anonymous letter to a stranger detailing the things you’ve learned about life.
There are many things I have learnt in life and here are just a few for you to read and hopefully help you by:
- Live your life to the full, life is too short not to say yes to something you want to do and you should always jump in.
- Laugh like nobodies within and enjoy life and it will make you feel better
- Keep close to your family.
- Fall in Love if you can – it hurts like hell but if you find the right guy / girl it makes the world shine better.
- Although saying that being single is also great and if you are remember that even if feel lonely at times, its bettie to wait for the right person and be happy then to make do and feel lonely.
- Don’t just make do, sometimes being picky means you don’t have to kiss a lot of frogs 😉
- Dance like nobodies watching
- Travel, travel, TRAVEL
123. An e-mail that you inadvertently sent to someone who wasn’t supposed to see it
Luckily, I have never done this before but I have heard of stories of people that have and the crazy backlash it created. I have done it with texts and have landed myself in some awkward situations. oops!
124. The most troubling phone call you hope never to receive.
A loved on or friend is in trouble