Due to the popularity of Question Roulette the past few years, I thought it was time to jump to another book with lots of questions. This time the book is called Music Madness Mayhem – the book covers everything from film, television, music, and much more! So every week we will be covering questions from the book until we run out! I am not going to number them this time as I am going to be doing the book in a random order!
Topic of the week – Top 10 Actors to Meet
This was one of the topics in the book and decided that to make it more fair I am going to do Actors this week and then Actresses another time. So today we look at ten actors I personally think would be interesting to meet.
1) Jim Carrey – I am a huge fan of Jim Carrey and he is reknowned for giving the most random interviews. I think it would be really interesting to interview him. It definitely would be one you won’t forget.
2) Steve Carrell – Apart from being one of the nicest people in the industry I think he is also meant to be one of the funniest. I have so many questions I would ask Steve especially with him having such an improv background, I think it would be fascinating.
3) Steve Martin – Steve Martin is one of the best comedy actors out there and I loved his autobiography, I would really like to sit down and talk all about his films, SNL appearances and his banjo playing. Maybe get a sneaky lesson too.
4) Charlie Chaplin – I think this would be such an amazing experience to sit down and talk to one of the best Silent Film artists. It would of been amazing to hear first hand stories of production, stunts and the world of comedy from one of icons that has influenced so many.
5) Donald O’Connor – I came across Donald when I saw Singin’ In Rain and since then was amazed by his talents. It would of been fantastic to of been able to sit down with him and talk about Old Hollywood, dancing and the stunts. I wish he had an autobiography.
6) Robert Downey jnr – I have always had Robert DJ films in my life as long as I can remember – Heart and Souls was played a lot in my childhood, as was Ally McBeal. I think it would be really interesting to sit down and just talk film with him – everything from Chaplin to Iron Man.
7) Joseph Gordon Levitt – He is such a talented individual and has his hands in many different projects that I think it would be truly fascinating to sit down and talk creativity. I have heard many interviews with JGL and they are so interesting. From accidentally walking onto the film set in NYC and seeing him film to him liking one of my tweets, I am surely a step closer to meeting him in person surely.
8) Tom Hanks – He is the most fascinating person in the whole world of film and I would love to just sit there hearing him talk about his experiences and listen to his passion about typewriters.
9) Adam Sandler – He is one biggest names in comedy and whilst some of them are really silly I think it would be really interesting to hear all about the production process. Also maybe hear a song that he has written.
10) Will Smith – If i got to talk to speak to Will Smith I don’t think I would want to talk about acting but his creativity online. His production team do some really fascinating content that I would love to sit down and talk about it.