Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy.
587. A taste that excites you and the moment you first encountered it
A really well flavoured fresh tasting meal – Italy floats to mind
588. The first time you had sex
Is not what I want to discuss on a public site
589. The poorest you have ever been
590. The richest you have ever been
591. Watch three spectators at a ball game and describe each one as a different animal
- The Bear – confident, makes their presence known, goes calm around family
- The Ferrets – annoying, don’t stop moving,rowdy, irritating everyone]
- The Owl – think they know all the tactics and everything about the game
592. The most unexpected conversation you have ever had with a complete stranger?
In Washington DC I asked for directions and ended up talking to an author of a high end nucleaur weapons book
593. Write about something extraordinary in a dull voice
Travelling is ok, you see things, you don’t work, you look at walls, you eat food, you drink, you sleep, you come home.