Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy.
562. A time you made someone cry
When I left for uni
563. A time someone made you cry
When I got rejected from a job I really wanted
564. I have never felt this was before or since…
Interviewing one of my music heroes.
565. The first summer you fell in love
Was a crazy time
566. A kid throws a rock over a cliff and it hits a man in the head. The kid hears screams and goes down to find the man’s hiking partner who reveals that the man is dead. Write the conversation between the two.
Well, no, because yet again I am welcomed by a really morbid question, by this book. This kid – it could of been an accident and here you are trying to explain the morbid and horrific experience a kid would have – seriously, who writes these questions?????????!