Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy.
569. Your last year on Earth
Will be horrible if you know it was but you would be preparing to move to Mars and everyone around you is already leaving that would be scary.
570. You’ve been stranded on an island for five years now. Describe your typical day.
Wake up, make tea, look at sea, explore new are of island, make more supplies, try and build a raft.
571. A scene that takes place in extreme heat
A camel trying to survive the desert
572. A scene that takes place in extreme cold
A penguin surviving the winter in Antarctica
573. What is the most difficult decisions you have ever made?
Which University to go to
574. Describe an eccentric person in action
Lots of jazz hands.