Question Roulette – Boring and Bad Behaviour
Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy..
519. You are a peasant in 1890s Russia. There is no food. Revolution is in the air. The czarists offer meals for your allegiance. What do you do?
Not going to answer this question.
520. A rationalisation of bad behaviour
How can you rationalise bad behaviour – I suppose it depends on how bad the behaviour actually was.
521. Why you forgot to pay your credit card bill
Didn’t set up a direct debit account
522. Describe in detail the most boring thing imaginable
Sitting in a small room with no windows, white walls, a dictionary only to read and elevator music.
523. Describe your last visit to a doctor’s office or hospital
It was fine
Published by Holly
Hello! My name is Holly and I am the Editor of The Phoenix Remix. I am a Video Editor in the Television Industry. I write this website as a hobby in my spare time. Comedy and Music run through my veins and I love writing about them both, I adore interviewing acts and always on the lookout for something new!
View all posts by Holly
Leave a Reply