Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy..
493. A conversation you regret never having
I can’t really think off the top of my head but I am sure there is someone I wanted to say something to and never did due to shyness.
494. Through a freak illness, you lose one of your senses. Which sense is it, what happens to you, and how do you deal with it?
Bit of a morbid question again in this book, I don’t even want to really comment as this happens to people. I as a guess think your other senses get stronger and you eventually learn to adjust.
495. A beginners guide to complete satisfaction
Make sure you are happy with everything that you do.
496. A beginners guide to winning over your in-laws
Be the best version of you whilst also being yourself. Also manners!!
497. A beginners guide to getting up in the morning
Set lots of alarms, have strong coffee and good music
498. A beginners guide to skipping out of work
Be a good colleague work really hard and then at times they will allow you and trust you to leave early.