Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy..
480. Where do you go to escape?
Brownsea Island, South Bank or my music
481. Write about what you are worrying about right now?
Always being alone and ending up as lonely as Mister Bean
482. An elaborate and complicated lie
I am famous in an unusual way that for secret and confusing issues I cannot say
483. Your most memorable experience in the back of a car
When I was a kid listening to all my favourite songs on the CD and Cassette on holidays as a kid to Devon.
484. ‘Let’s go, sugarbeet,’ he said on the light. He was holding two duffle bags, one very light, the other very heavy. It was her car, and she had slept with the keys.
She had waited for ages for Dale to come back, they had just decided to act spontaneously and go away for the weekend – just the two of them to finally celebrate and be together. They had never done this before, he had just broken up with Macy for her and she had just finished it with Joshua.
That’s the problem, they were old school lovers and they were meant to be together and now they finally could. They had got some clothes and they had a few bottles of wine in one of the duffle bags and now they were going to drive to a different state for a few days.