Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy..
475. A road trip with your sister
I don’t have a sister but I am sure it would be big, adventurous and lots of fun.
476. A conversation about you that you weren’t supposed to overhear
I am sure I have overheard someone slagging me off before it is not nice.
477. A physical description of eccentric relative
They repeat a lot of stuff, they talk in a posh accent around new people and act unusual
478. Wisdom you learned from your child
I don’t have one but I think if I did it would be something new tech based or a new word that the kids are using.
479. What you think about that always brings you to tears
I am sure there are some films and music that do.