Three years ago I bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy
454. Rewrite a piece of your own writing in one-syllable words.
La La Land was bad, it needs to be less jazz and more old style.
455. Describe your grandmother’s childhood
Very different to mine and a long time ago.
456. Ten bad pick up lines
1) Your mum must be a chicken because you look eggcellent
2 )You know whats on the menu? ME N U
3) If you were a flower you’d be a Dammnnndelion
4) My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U
5) Is your face Mcdonalds? Cause I’m Lovin it
6) Are you a Disney princess? Cause you’re cinderHella fine!
7) Are you related to Yoda because you are Yodalicious
8) Tonight this Han doesn’t want to fly Solo
9) You look exactly like my future wife
10) Did you hurt your self when you fell from heavan?
457. A bad euphemism for sex
Let’s put the key in the hole and get turning
458. The most recent time you were betrayed
In a computer game where one of the characters turns against you and becomes an enemy – betrayed!!
459. Write a song
It’s January, it’s a new year,
Here’s to the date and all of the cheer,
Let’s make 2019 a good one,
Here’s to lots of money and lots of fun.
Do do do do
It’s the year that ends in a nine,
Do. Do do do
Let’s embrace it and make it mine.