Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
423. You are Bill Gates, and you are trying to solve the world’s problems one at a time. What’s the first thing you are going to tackle? Why?
Lack of clean wather in the world because it is the problem that seriousl yneeds resolving so people can live.
424. Write a list of things to do before you die.
Live life to the full, travel to Antartica, go whale watching in Alaska, visit more of the world, see a rainforest tree frog in the wild, find true love, have children, accomplish my dreams, learn the saxophone.
425. My grandfather’s girlfriend
Was the woman that he married.
426. Describe a moment in which you were in physical pain
When I had stitches in my back that hurt so much especially when they put a need in my back before the operation and when they were taken out.
427. Describe an item of clothing you wear now that someday your son or daughter will want to won. What is it and why will your child want to wear it in twenty years?
Well, I am hoping that it won’t be 20 years befoer i have children because i will be nearly 50 but I have a dress I wore as a baby that I still have.