Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
398. Pick a dictator and write an imaginary morning or day of his life, focussing on the banalities
I wake up and smell the stale smell of the bedroom around me. My stubble scratches my face and I feel a faint scent of beer still lingering in my tongue. I feel I need a shower to get rid of the stale stench of alcohol cigarettes and sex. A great mind needs a clean face.
399. The person who you loved who didn’t love you back
There has been a couple and I don’t really want to talk about them publicly.
400. Write a music review that doesn’t refer to any other bands, musicians or genres but can refer to anything else.
Sometimes you come across a piece of work that blows you away and this is one of those things. The melody and rhythm is one of a kind and so unique that it stands out.
401. Describe a time you wanted to cry but couldn’t.
Maybe when I have heard sad news and wanted to cry but can’t.
402. Approach a stranger, introduce yourself and ask him or her to tell you something he or she has never told anyone else. Record your findings.
It’s london people look at you strangely if you talk as everyone has headphones in.