Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
390. You’re filling a time capsule to bury in the backyard that will be dug up in five hundred years. Write the letter you’d put inside to describe life as you know it today.
Hello the future!
The capsule is full of lots of wonders that were popular in 2010+. Technology was ever advancing which may seem ancient to you now! Here is what the latest technology in our lifetime looked like at the time.
391. Write a life as the inventory of an auction
1930s product, slightly rusty but in very good shape. Been used but still practical and easily replaced when broken. Shiny when polished.
392. Why your boss should give you a raise
I am a hard worker
393. How the other half lives
Wealthy, first class, yachts, fine wines and everything in between.
394. A road to hell paved with good intentions
I can’t help but see Ned Flanders saying ‘gooood intentions’ when the town rebuilds his house.
395. Your first time in a foreign country
Was a long time ago when I was a very young child.