Question Roulette – Casinos, New Movie Ideas and Dizziness
Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
381. You’ve been caught cheating at a casino. Explain to the pit boss why this is all just a big misunderstanding.
It’s all about probability and it is just beginners luck – that is all it is. I promise you!
382. What is your shrink really thinking when you tell him about your day, your life, your hopes, your fears?
Hmmmm….. what am I going to have for dinner? The chicken isn’t going to defrost in time so going to probably have to go to the shop.
383. Spin around until you get so dizzy you fall down. Write about the first thought that comes into your head
Wow I feel really dizzy when will everything stop moving!???
384. Pick your favourite movie. Now switch the sex of the lead. Adjust the plot accordingly.
Singin’ In The Rain
Running away from fans and jumping into a moving vehicle where a guy is driving and she accidentally offends him. Later on she goes to a party and he jumps out of a cake and dances. Eventually at the Hollywood studio she comes across him on a different set and to cut a long story short gets him a job. The lead in her film has a horrible voice so they secretly mask it with the new guy. Lots of musical moments.
385. Write about something you know absolutely nothing about. Make all of it up.
There is only one way to find atoms in a scientific experiment and that is by deducting the impossible using magnesium and applying MC Squared.
Published by Holly
Hello! My name is Holly and I am the Editor of The Phoenix Remix. I am a Video Editor in the Television Industry. I write this website as a hobby in my spare time. Comedy and Music run through my veins and I love writing about them both, I adore interviewing acts and always on the lookout for something new!
View all posts by Holly
Leave a Reply