Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
327. Write a music review for the sounds of your life – your personal, everyday soundtrack
In the days of summer, hot weather and beautiful sunshine you want songs that are uplifting, enjoyable and most importantly – fun! There are many songs that fall into this category but ones that are real hits for the summer are:
– Anything by Pitbull and Enrique – they always have a summer vibe
– Pharrell Williams – because summer is Happiness
– Olly Murs – Heart Skips A Beat – a personal favourite
328. Pick your most cherished political view and convincingly argue the other side.
Who needs freedom of speech – everyone should be regulated and demanded to think the same way.
329. How your cat sees the world
meow meow meow meow meow meow MEOOOOOOOOWWWW – purr purr purrr purrr purr
330. Everyone was laughing, except you
n a serious scene game in improv the aim is to keep the scene dramatic as even though the audience laugh.
331. Write a poem about a tomato
Oh tomato big and red,
Plump one minute then rotten and dead,
You taste so sweet in summer and spring,
In salads, cooked, every sort of thing,
Oh tomato you clever little veg,
or are you a fruit? Lets argue that sort of leg.