Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
268. Your worst experience on an airplane
Really bad turbulence on a flight from Chicago when we went over Canada.
269. Your best birthday
Had some good ones but my 21st was fun as I dressed as a tiger for a night out and then the same year lived in NYC for three months.
270. A recipe for Beat(nik) soup?
271. List the ways in which you fight life
Defy the odds, hard work, prove myself in a mans world, live everyday to the full
272. Describe the face of someone you love?
Glorious, beautiful, like nothing else in the world
273. A boy who tries to be funny when nobody is laughing at his jokes.
There are many comedians that started out like this – the aim is to be persistent, hardworking, try the routine on a number of different people and audiences, define your set.
274. Something goes wrong at your favourite camping spot.
Oh well – I don’t go camping ever so this is not a problem for me.