Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
260. Describe You mother?
261. Five ideas for a novel that you’ll never write?
- An autobiography
- A book about travel
- A poetry book
- A fiction book that is an action adventure
- A fictional rom com book
262. What did you dream about last night?
More then likely about work as I have just come of night shift
263. You are the lawyer in a divorce case. The only point of contention is the custody of the dog, Argue that your client should get the pup.
My client should get the dog because it is her puppy. It was her idea to buy a dog in the first place. It was her determination to get the dog got it into the family in the first place. He did not want one. She is the one that is always walking it, shame named it, she loved it unconditionally.
264. You are living in Atlanta in 1864. Atlanta is burning. What do you do?
Our city is ruined there is so much damage everywhere due to the battle between William T Sherman and John Bell Hood, so many lives lost in the Civil War and so much damage to lives and buildings.