Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
236. Describe a trip to an amusement park, focusing on the colors, sounds, smells and tastes of the day.
Everything is so brightly coloured that it feels like I have walked into a world thats in a film. That is why I love Universal Studios, it is a place that you want to stay and never leave and nothing bad can happen there as it is a fun and happy place. I can smell the sweet scents of the vendor vans that are surrounding me. I hear screams of people on the big drops of the rollercoaster rides.
237. You’re confined to your bed for three months due to a serious illness. What do you miss, and what’s the first thing you’ll do once they let you outside?
- go home pack bags
- take passport
- book last minute flight to Switzerland
- Go walking in the mountains and go and sight see
- eat lots of food
238. Write for 10 minutes about what is running through a husband-to-be’s head while his wife-to-be is walking down the aisle to the alter where he stands.
I am getting married, wow this is weird to think that I will be someones husband in a moment. Wow she looks amazing, i hope i have made the right decision, hope she is the right one, hope I don’t mess everything up. Do i have the rings on me – GOD THE RINGS…phew it is ok, Hugo has them, Must not cry, must focus, did I remember my vowels – oh god, must make sure everything goes to plan, she’s nearly at the front, oh my god THIS IS HAPPENING.