Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
228. Write a survival guide for a character: Things to do in an emergency
Call emergency services, run away, be aware of your surroundings, try to stay calm, text next of kin, focus, breathe, depends on emergency – find water source, depends on emergency – find shelter.
229. You’re the White House head chef, preparing a state dinner for the president of India. What do you serve, and how does it turn out?
Something very trusty and that would provide a nice meal to welcome them to America for their visit.
230. Your favourite TV newscasters hair.
Is very neat and tidy.
231. Where will you be exactly one year from this moment?
Wondering what 2019 will have in store and worrying that I turn 30.
232. Your favourite jeans
Are skinny that are a nice colour blue.
233. The last time you cheated
On a computer game to work out how to pass a level.