Three years ago i bought a book in Tampa which is meant to be a great for creative like minds and for the past three years I have made it my New Years Resolution to complete it. The book is called 642 Things To Write About by The San Francisco Writers Grotto. I never got round to writing many of them so what’s a better way then getting through them then writing a few as an article each week! Enjoy!
202. What was the most recent incident in your life that made you upset?
La La Land at how bad it was – it made me very disappointed and upset as to how bad it was.
203. What was the most recent incident in your life that made you laugh?
My Rehearsals with my improv troupe Punderstandably
204. Describe your best friend.
Inspiring, trustworthy, great, funny, amazing and great.
205. A bad smell and where it came from
Sewers in the street on a hot day
206. The last thing you’d want to do
Bungee Jump – doesn’t appeal to me
207. The nape of her husbands neck
Is her business and no-one elses
208. Your most treasured photograph
Of me and mum on holiday and ones of close friends,